Towards a Healthy Society
Palmonday was founded by Sayed Farah سايد فرح , the national physique champion of Jordan, a senior civil engineer, an editor, a wellness activist, a writer, a certified personal trainer, and the representative of Palmonday’s ”towards a healthy society” نحو مجتمع صحي initiative operating in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. The nonprofit initiative is to be owned and operated by Palmonday Teoranta news agency registered in the Republic of Ireland. Palmonday Teoranta is currently applying for charity status in Ireland where Palmonday shall provide its services to the general public in Ireland without any discrimination that is based on sex, age, or ethnicity with the main goal of reducing the occurrence of type 2 diabetes and obesity and thereby reducing the economic burden arising from treating health consequences of the aforementioned diseases.
Palmonday is more than a health initiative, it’s a multi-faceted project that promotes the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, and raises awareness of a healthy lifestyle through videos and articles, and the employment of underprivileged women in the refugee camps and Jordanian villages without any discrimination to manufacture luxury clothes with distinctive designs bearing slogans promoting the lifestyle to be offered for sale without profit.
The most important objectives of the initiative are to:
1- Advocate the need to include mental health treatment costs in insurance. The initiative plans to execute the aforementioned through several means such as the procurement of relevant published statistics and hosting events/presentations.
2- Seek to persuade local food producers to develop alternative health products to their best-selling products. The initiative will market those alternative products and in parallel advocate through official channels to reduce or abolish customs on healthy production raw materials and exempt local health products from sales tax and exempt the producing companies from income tax, only on their healthy products, to make healthy products compete with the harmful-to-health alternatives.
Make a one-time donation
Make a monthly donation
Make a yearly donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly
- Why Diets Fail and The Definition of Wellnessby: Sayed Farah You probably won’t believe me if I told you that I fasted for 21 consecutive days. I consumed no food whatsoever, only water and coffee without any sweeteners or creamers. That’s OK. I wouldn’t believe me too unless I did it. That was in the year 2004, and it was in the…More
- Did Ancient Humans Hibernate?by: Sayed Farah Suppose you follow my Smart Protocol, Tim Ferriss’s Slow Carb, or a similar lifestyle. In that case, it’s imperative that you overeat on the weekend. This is the design. You won’t be healthy or look good unless you do. Take a look at keto fanatics; they have flat muscles and no tone.…More
- What to Expect on a Keto DietConquering the nuisances of being on a low-carb/ketogenic diet is easier done than said. Although not serious, it’s good to know what those nuisances are and what is expected to happen before you start your journey to your athletic, smart, calm, healthy version. I promise you the minor annoyances can be easily managed. I’d hate…More
- Intermittent Fasting for Beginners: Part IIEvery other day fasting is eating normally for a day then fasting the whole day the next day in a repetitive manner. It can be combined with paleo, keto, low-carb, or whatever lifestyle best suits your metabolic nature. When implemented correctly, it does achieve impressive results. The problems with this type of intermittent fasting are…More
- Intermittent Fasting for Beginners: Part Iby: Sayed Farah سايد فرح What is intermittent fasting, and why shouldn’t you overthink it? Intermittent fasting is straightforward; you stop eating. It’s that simple. The caveat is that there are a few tiny details you need to know to improve and accelerate the results. How about the primary benefits? So many people have had…More
- Estrogens BURN Fat!by: Sayed Farah I can’t believe how many so-called experts, including doctors, are wrong about estrogen (Estradiol). It’s Progesterone (P4) and synthetic prescribed estrogens that can contribute to weight gain, not Estradiol (E2). I am tempted to list 50 references. I won’t. You can take my word for it or do your own research, whatever…More
- Atkins was WRONG!by: Sayed Farah سايد فرح After consulting with several clients, friends, the general public on social media, I decided to go against their recommendation and not to include any references in my upcoming book as I want the book to be more of a “how-to” guide sort of manifesto. Trust me when I say this,…More
- Is Pooping Every Day Healthy?by: Sayed Farah سايد فرح In this article, I’ll convince you of 2 opposing things. First, I’ll convince you that you are not supposed to poop every day, then, I’ll convince you that you should and at any cost, even if you had to use laxatives for the rest of your life. Then I’ll tell…More
- Yin Yang and MusclesAmman — In this video titled The Balance of the Universe and Muscles, which was originally posted on Amman Post Facebook page on Oct 31st, 2021, yours truly Sayed Farah سايد فرح introduces the concept of periodization and goal setting. I later announce my own goals including trying to win an IFBB Pro Card in…More
- Are Plant-based Protein Powders Healthy?by: Sayed Farah سايد فرح Regardless of what vegetarian advocates advocate, plant-based proteins are inferior protein sources and I believe there’s a reason that eluded researchers and everyone else. In my opinion, one of the biggest misconceptions in the fitness industry, nutrition, and sports science is the concept of categorizing protein sources according to their…More